Duties Will Include:
– Handling product data feed, re-write a keyword driven title and content.
– Re-organized into proper format met marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress) requirement and batch upload to ecommerce marketplace
– Must be familiar with Web Shop category template data feed preparation, ways to upload and 3rd party supporting tools
– Photographing and editing photos of stock is a plus
– Design, create, and manage online stores
– Compile report for management showing results
– Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
– Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. As well as monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
– Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
– Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the sales campaigns.
– Database maintenance
- Knowledge & hands on experience in e-commerce websites (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress) - Experience with all aspects of selling online including listing, updating and maintaining product listings & product bidding.
- Strong computer skills & proficient in MS Office Suite: Word & Excel (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS & Photoshop (Preferential)
- Self-started & ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fast learner with problem solving skills and pay close attention to details
- Portuguese &/or Chinese speakers would be highly valuated (not mandatory)
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Link to your online portfolio &/or attach
- E-mail’s subject line: “E-COMMERCE"
Duration and period are manageable and flexible to the intern needs.