We offer a Partnership Program to universities/higher education institutions participating in the Erasmus+ Programme to provide students with traineeship positions from European business organisations.
What We Offer
- Managing the whole process of selecting and interviewing university students applying for traineeship positions offered by our clients
- Preparing and managing the necessary Erasmus+ documents including the Learning Agreement for Traineeship in all phases of the mobility (before-, during- and after the mobility)
- Helping students with travel arrangements, accommodation and insurance
- Representing Erasmus+ students throughout the period of the traineeship towards the host business organisation
- Help settle any disputes between Erasmus+ students and employers during the traineeship period
How can universities help Erasmus+ students find suitable traineeship positons?
Universities are key partners to us in our efforts to find internship/traineeship opportunities for Erasmus+ students, therefore we thrive to build a long term cooperation with university international relations/Erasmus offices. By distributing TraineeXpert information about available vacancies universities can efficiently contribute to the success of their students in finding and completing Erasmus+ traineeships.
Join our Partnership Program and get:
- our email newsletter with new Erasmus+ traineeship offers from our clients
- free support from our customer service
- promotional materials
In addition to that, your logo/university name will be displayed on our website and social media sites as distuinguished Partners. Students from your university will be more likely to apply to traineeship positions if their institution is part of this cooperation.